Philippine Airlines Online Booking
Visiting Cebu is now safe and fast with the new Philippine Airlines Online Booking System. Philippine Airline (PAL) had gain honor as the most excellent service provider for transporting people around the world. PAL was established in 1941 and through improvements on aircraft safety, PAL had been accredited with the IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit) by the International Air Transport Association.
Booking a flight on PAL is now very easy. Let me show you the steps.
1. First, visit http://www.philippineairlines.com and you will see the form above
2. Select the type of your trip (Round Trip, One-Way, or Multi-Destination)
3. Select the Origin of your trip and your Destination.
4. For One-Way trip, you only provide the Departure time but for Roung trips, you need to indicate your expected Return date.
5. You may also select a Cabin Class for your trip (either Economy Fiesta Fares, Econo Light Fares, Business Restricted, and Business Unrestricted)
6. Click on Search to display availability of Fares
7. Select the Fare of your most comfortable time
8. Review your Iterinary and Pricing then scroll at the bottom and check the Agreement
9. You now have to Add Your Informations and a Payment Mode and then Proceed to Payment
10. Once payment is done, you can now go to your destination.